Followers

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

belated birthday.. ;)

heyloooo...

erm.. seems like my story nie dah agak basi tapi i nak story jugak.. dont care.. haha.. last thursday was my birthday which on 28th april.. heeee.. same date with my lil bro, kimi.. i jeles dengan die sebab my parents bawak die pegi dominos pizza for mini celebration.. cheisss.. i?? takde cake or anything pon.. but a day before my birthday, my parents ada datang melaka visit i and bawak i and my friends pegi makan KFC.. okey lah tue kan.. alor gajah mana ada yang lagi grand selain KFC, rite? huhuhu..

i takde paper on that day tapi stuggle okey study subject Audit.. fuhhhh.. penat nak baca je... and i got almost 30 ++ wishes thru sms and calls.. and terharuu bestfriends ku called from korea.. thanx a lots, akim.. ;) not to forget, wishes from member fb yang i dapat almost 150++ birthday wishes.. thanx a lots, friends.. really appreciate that.. 

diz year, no telurs no tepungs.. thank God.. tapi my housemates juz baling bedak je.. it's okey lah better than telur tepung... 

"a million thank you to those yang wish for my birthday last week.." 

No comments: